Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Monday, July 18

I'm back!

Greetings Earthlings,

Boy, have I got a lot to learn. There are so many things I want to do with this blog and I am having a hard time finding the time to learn how to do them...

I decided to just go ahead and post this card - just to keep the blog 'fresh'.  It's for the Mo's Digital Pencil Too challenge. This week the challenge is to use only black and white with a splash of one color.
I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It is VERY intimidating to be limited to shades of gray to color an image!  Here's a link (I think) to Mo's challenge

This card will be sent with many others I've made to OPERATION WRITE HOME. I make cards for them whenever I have the time. It's a great excuse to craft and the soldiers really appreciate the love from back home. Go check them out! http://operationwritehome.org/

My next challenge is to keep track of all the challenges out there and what I can make to qualify for more than one at a time! I really don't know how others can keep track of it all!

I'm off to craft...

Party on, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'za got to say?