Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Thursday, July 28

Mo's Blueberry Girl

Greetings Earthlings,

Without ado -  Here is today's card:
I made it using the digital image "Blueberry Girl" from Mo Manning. Her images are so wonderful. They are great fun to color as well. I used copic markers for her. I also used a MS border punch for the fence - after I scored the paper for some detail. I also used a spellbinders scalloped square to frame the image. The pearls are from Reflections (Michaels). The base of the card is DCWV.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil - "Something Sweet - food related" http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

Party on, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pastel blue and pink, and all the dainty details are so feminine! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?