Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Monday, October 3

Hambo Hoedown 35

Greetings Earthlings!

I got another free image from Hambo stamps this week. I love getting these in my email each week. Well, each week when I have entered the challenge the week before and emailed my entry to them too.

This week's image is called dragonfly.
The challenge was to copy a layout from their gallery. There were so many to choose from!!! I chose a card made by Taylor Van-Bruggen.

She made a nice clean layout - I liked that because using a lot of embellishments is just not me..

I followed the original pretty closely.
I used a Hambo image of Trees and manipulated and duplicated it to make the background. Here is what the Trees looked like originally:
I used these Copics:
Oh, it felt so good to be back to my lovely Copics! I missed them!

Party on, Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'za got to say?