Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Monday, November 28

Giving Credit where Credit is Due!

Greetings Earthlings-

I've had this Mo Manning image for a while now. I've used it for 'birthday wishes' many times. She's so fun to color - different pallets can change the feeling so much!

When Mo's challenge this week asked for Elves, Fairies, Santa or Snowmen, I knew I would be giving her a Christmas makeover. Here she is from Mo's website:

I went a little overboard with the stickles..Oh well. Who is to say how sparkly a fairy's wand is?!  I used a Spellbinder to cut her out - but when I did that I lost the copyright insignia! Artists should get credit for their hard work! So I wrote it in again near the image.

I used Copics and Spicas to color the image.


Here she is in all her glory:

There are a lot of great new Christmas and Holiday images over at Mo's website. I am having a hard time deciding which to buy.. OK, which NOT to buy LOL.


Party on, Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I just love this plump fairy! All the pearls are so pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?