Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Saturday, January 7

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Greetings Earthlings!
Bronchitis. Now we know why I feel like I have been on death's doorstep for the last 3 weeks.. I started super Rx drugs yesterday and I am already feeling a little better. At least well enough to turn my computer back on!
OK, back to cards.. This week at Hambo they asked us to use something new.. Oh good golly, where would I find something new to use on my card. I hardly ever purchase new things for my addiction...oh, wait,.. what are all these bags on the floor?  Maybe I can find something in there..
Between holiday happenings and being so sick I haven't entered any challenges lately. Believe me, I haven't done much of anything lately! So I didn't get this week's free digi from Hambo..I used a digi from my stash!
My 'new' thing was the red paint sample swatch. I was going for a valentine feeling here... I think it came together nicely. And the best part is:  I didn't spill any NyQuil on it! The sentiment was written on card stock and outlined with black pens. I didn't feel well enough to futz around on the computer to make it. I think it looks good, though. More beatnik, if you will.

Here are the Copics I used:
I also used the colorless blender and some cloth to give his hat and pants texture.

That's it for today. I'm going back to bed. Well, I am once I excavate it from under all the used Kleenexes that almost have it buried...

Party on, Wayne..



1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love that little soul patch!!! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown, your creations ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?