Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Sunday, January 15

Circles

Greetings Earthlings-

The Hambo Hoedown this week asked us to use the sentiment they gave us and use 2 different sizes of circles in the layout. Those of us who participated in last week's challenge (& also emailed our entries in) got the sentiment free.

Since I have been so sick I took the extremely easy way out of this one... Just being vertical for a while is an accomplishment for me..

I used pre-printed card base. I split up the sentiment so I could put part of it inside the card. Then I cut out the sentiments and cut and embossed them using Spellbinders.  
KISS...keep it simple, stupid.  That's my motto...

Party on, Wayne

3 comments:

  1. THis is great! Excellent use of papers! We are glad to have you join us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card! Hope that you are feeling better! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?