Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Monday, March 19

Purple Puppy

Greetings Earthlings-

I have been having a lot of fun playing with metal. It's great fun and it sharpens whatever I am using to cut it.. YAY!

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown week #57. I got this cute puppy digi from them because I entered last week's challenge - and followed their simple rules*.

The name of this stamp is Bailey Hug. This week the challenge was to use stripes. I have plenty of stripes in browns but I thought I would switch things up a bit and have a purple puppy. I colored Bailey with my Copics:

I used metal from Walnut Hollow and embossed it with a Sizzix folder. Now that I am reviewing it, I kinda wish I would have colored his heart tag silver to tie things together more.
Check out the Hambo Hoedown challenge this week. It's fun to see what other stripes are out there!

Party on, Wayne!

*This is from an email I got from the folks at Hambo:
PLEASE NOTE: We love sending out our free images to Hoedown participants! It is great fun to see what you create with them. That being said, because we send them out free to you, we expect something in return. Each email lists the official name of the digi you are receiving. It is always in a colored font. In your blog posts, we expect the official name to be used, and that credit is given to Hambo Stamps. We don't require that you link to the image, but we do require that the official name be used so that people looking at your work know who created and drew the image and can find the image if they would like to purchase it.

If the official name is not used in your blog posts, we will not be able to send out the following week's free image to you. Please understand that we are doing this to also protect our artwork. We appreciate your help in this matter. Okay, now on to the fun stuff!



1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING the medal! What a great LO! Love how you did a purple Baily!

    Jenn
    Hambo DT

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?