Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Thursday, March 8

Hambo Anniversary

Greetings Earthlings-

It has been so long since I last posted that I have almost forgotten how to do this! Thank goodness, I made myself cheat notes way back when..

Hambo Stamps is celebrating 10 years in business! They will be having special events all month long. Today is the last day to take advantage of free shipping! I think it's great that they have rubber and digi stamps. They have some ribbon and marked down items too!

This week challenge number 56 is a tic-tac-toe challenge. To enter you need to use everything in a row from their board. I chose Orange (Background paper), Glossy Accents (Glossy Sticker and Glossy Accents on his eyes) and Dots (Background paper, again). I also used last week's challenge sketch - it worked out great!

Since I didn't have the chance to submit an entry last week I didn't get this week's free digi to work with so I dug out a digi that I did have from Hambo: Caped Chick.

I did a little paper piecing for his body, mask and cape. Then I colored the rest  with Copics, like usual.

I hope you like it!

Party on, Wayne!




3 comments:

  1. I always love this image! Great paper piecing... Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the sketch and your paper pieced chick is perfect!! Great Hoedown entry~!

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?