Dotty Background





I'm so glad you're here!

Funny Pictures - Hippo Gifs

Monday, May 7

Flowerz

Greetings Earthlings-

This week I am using an image I got from the fine folks at The Hambo Hoedown. It is called Bailey Flower and I got it free by following the rules in last week's challenge.

The challenge this week was to use Orange, Purple and Hot Pink. Uff Da. Not my favorites but I think I did alright.
I used Copic markers to finish him off

and to color white flowerz to match the colors I used for the image.

That's all for now-

Party on, Wayne!


2 comments:

  1. Love your colouring and those flowers AND specially that cute dog bone!!!. Beautiful card Dawn!!!. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What'za got to say?